So our little one is already one (already 3 weeks ago), and we can hardly imagine our family life without this little lovebug...

I'm trying to learn how to capture my own portraits, but I see I have a long ways to go (any tips?).
I'm trying to learn how to capture my own portraits, but I see I have a long ways to go (any tips?).
Just love those cheeks! One day I may look back at these photos and cry- they are too precious! Let's see, some facts to remember about Hannah at one years old:
-10 teeth and counting
-words: "Daddy!", "Uh-oh", "Mom", "Ay-lah" for Selah
-favorite song: "Happy Birthday to you", to which she sings along
-still wakes for nursing in the middle of the night (sigh!)
-favorite activities: sharing hugs with every member of our family, tasting any object on the floor, scribbling with pencils/markers, turning/bending the pages of books, climbing the stairs, sticking her fingers into the dirt of our potted plant, singing with the family
-temperment: loveable, hugable, smiles quickly for family and slow-to-smile at strangers, at times very determined to get her own way, but usually rolls with the flow of activity surrounding her

No comments:
Post a Comment