Here are the last pictures of our Willow Valley trip. Capturing a cute expression from Hannah...

Selah and Julia painting at the children's museum...

Um...

Cute!!

Even cuter!

Um... yeah- I guess there's one in every bunch...

Checking out groceries at the Children's museum...

...and selecting a healthy snack...

One of the evenings we met in a private room for crafts, games and family fun...

I love all these parent-child shots with all the kids intently absorbed with their work...
Hi, Cutie!

A pirate dog, or an adorable 3-year-old boy that I love?
On the last day we filled an Amish buggy (I lost count after 24 passengers!) for a ride around the country-side. Most of the kids were piled in the front, but none complained...

Selah & Julia, glance for a picture...

It was a fun trip- especially for the kids to be with all their cousins and friends.
"Mom, when can we go again?"
No comments:
Post a Comment