Monday, April 2, 2012

March Misc.

March had some unseasonably warm days- so why not head to the park?!

Daddy's favorite shot...

Jacob and Judah, goofing it up!

Nothing like a big sister to lug you all over the place, and nothing like a baby sister to use for a dolly...

Asher, are you coming?

Isaiah and Jacob as ship captains...

The girls stop long enough for a group shot...

Always greedy, hungry geese to feed...

Another try at capturing a 3-year-old portrait of Isaiah...(please let me know your favorite!)
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

Cousin Mark (aka 'Uncle Mark' to the kids) visited for a weekend to give a "Come Over And Help" mission presentation. We all enjoyed his stay- and he even helped with the painting! Thanks, Mark!

March also celebrates our awesome marriage. 7 years and counting! And this year I fit in my wedding dress. The kids were so giddy about seeing me in it...

"I DO!" A million times over!

Mmmm-hmmm...

Every day we overflow with gratitude for the awesome gift God has given us in each other. And also for the 4 little blessings He has added to our family life...

Thanks, 'Uncle' Mark, for visiting us...

And also a shot of Silas & Judah during preschool co-op...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I would pick #2 OR 5...although I love the brick background of the last one, maybe I would pick #6 too:o) Love the wedding dress shots, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 and #3 are my favorites, but that probably doesn't help you out much since Rebecca chose 2 and 5. :) Oh well! Great job on those! Are you doing all the kids pictures now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like number one and two but they all came out beautifully! by the way, i thought the pics of you in your wedding dress and suit were from your wedding so you haven't aged a bit, either!!!

    ReplyDelete