Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birthday Blessings

For my birthday last month I was showered with love and expressions of love...
 
Here we are my birthday morn, opening more gifts, with a special necklace from Selah...
 
 
And Duane treated me to a fancy birthday dinner in the evening.  Below is his snail appetizer (I'm thankful that he enjoys new tastes, and even more thankful he doesn't force them on me!)...

...and my birthday treat.

A couple dozen tulips- perhaps my top pick of flowers... 


...and, finally, a-much-wished-for-and-waited-for gift of a 'real' camera!  Now, I'm no pro, but I'd like to learn.  I want to learn how to capture my own portraits of our kids and lots of memories along the way.  So how is the picture below for a horrible start??  Isaiah comes out crystal-clear and the others fade in the background...

Here I captured Hannah's morning face...

"Mom, could you put the camera down and just feed me!"

'Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayers'...what a beautiful time of the day for bonding, and Selah literally soaks up the affection of her daddy...

Selah displaying the matching puzzle pieces on our atlas book...

A pollinating pussy willow... spring's around the corner...

...and just a few more learning shots from the new camera...
 


"My heart doth overflow,
A goodly theme is mine;
My eager tongue with joyful song
Does praise the King Divine."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment