Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Florida Boat Trip

Another post (of many) from our Florida trip last month- this time of our boat trip through Tampa Bay to Egmont Key.

Isaiah waiting with Grandpa at the marina to board our boat...

Duane usually doesn't stomach boat rides well... but this trip was a success...

Snack time with Grandma, riding on top of the engine...

First boat ride for this little one...

We didn't witness much dolphin activity, but you can just make out the fin of one dolphin that just jumped the boat's waves (sorry, it was the best pictue I had)...

I've always dreamed of snorkeling- well, it wasn't exactly coral reefs, but Duane & I did see some fish while swimming around the rocks of an old Spanish fort...

It was too choppy for the kids to try it, but they enjoyed watching from the boat...

Taking a break from shelling on the island...
 

Still used lighthouse on Egmont Key...
 

Our boat, the "Quest"...

Throwing bread for the gulls on our return trip...
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment