Friday, September 16, 2011

School Started!

The anticipation was greater this year. This was the real stuff. This was Kindergarten! And Selah was ready!

And this year officially includes Isaiah (the goof) with Judah's preschool class.

So here they are- the first day was a bit bumpy- I hadn't had enough prep time, but I couldn't disappoint them and not begin as promised. The new table had arrived- I absolutely LOVE it! I can reach each child yet there is plenty of elbow room.


Notice the results of Isaiah's scissors' skills (or lack thereof)...



Selah is 5 years old, Judah is 3 (soon to turn the corner), and Isaiah is a solid 2.5.

And here's an added picture of our goof with oven mits for boots...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. The table looks perfect. LOVE the mess under Isaiah's chair AND the oven mitts! He's going to be a different kind to homeschool! :)
    Carol L

    ReplyDelete