"Mommy said she hasn't taken many pictures of me lately. I'm not sure why not- it's not like she's busy or anything. See my big sister in the background? I like having her around- she holds me even more than Mommy does..."
"I'm over 6 months now. I guess I'm supposed to be sitting on my own now. Well, guess what? I'm not! But I don't let it bother me...""I just smile at all the noise and excitement around me..."
"Do you think I look a bit chunky? Should I switch to skim milk? Mommy says she doesn't carry that kind..."
"Hey, didn't your mother ever tell you it was rude to laugh at fat people?! So why are you laughing?"
"Sometimes my cheeks get in the way of my smile. Uh-oh- I see trouble coming my way!"
"This is my big brother Isaiah. Well, he's not so big- I almost weight as much as he does. But he thinks he's a real big man, just like Daddy."
"Ummmm, Isaiah, don't you think you're invading my personal space? I have to be always on my guard when this guy's around!"
"Sometimes he uses me for a pillow, or a step stool, or a wrestling partner. Sometimes he lovingly wraps my head in a blanket- then I really hear Mommy scream. A couple times he decided to use my head for a chair. Thankfully Selah is the world's greatest tattle-tale. But most of the time I enjoy having him around- it's an interesting life!"
"I know, I need a hair tie. But it seems that Mommy only remembers when we go out. Maybe it's because I like to grab them and eat them."
"Okay- enough about me. There's not much besides nursing and rolling and sleeping and kicking and nursing and waving and eating and babbling and sleeping and grabbing and smiling and nursing and - I think you get the point!"

I love the running commentary! :) Cute!
ReplyDelete