"O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endures forever." Psalm 136
This past Thanksgiving was hosted at our house. Here we are enjoying the feast...
Another shot...

One little...

...two little...

...ten little Indians (a few not pictured)...

Adults playing board games...

Kids creating edible turkeys...

"Hmm! This looks good!"

It's fun to have so many little ones growing up together...

Caught in the act...

I love the curls on this Indian princess...

"Hmmm. I'll take one more of those!"

Even Asher diligently created a comical-looking turkey...

"Ohhh... so good!"

Do you like my "tuh-key"?

"Hmmm, do you think I can stuff this whole thing in my mouth?"
(Life is always a bit more 'on-the-edge-of-my-seat' with a toddler in the house.)

Things we were thankful for (I don't remember the whole list): our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Christian family, Aunty Ada's pies, loving spouses, toys, freedom, turkey, generational faithfulness, Church, Christian education, health, our daddies, our mommies, and several more.
No comments:
Post a Comment