We made it back from vacation in time to attend our church family picnic, and the weather was beautiful. Duane had to work, but he joined us for the last hour. I see I took mostly kid shots- typical, I guess!
Here's Tia and Rebecca watching the soft ball game...

And Konnie with more kiddos...

And here's a little fellow that melts my heart. Is it possible to fall in love with your own children? Maybe it's because he looks soooo much like the man of my dreams...



Judah really, really, really loves these two little boys. "Jacob and Silas are my friends." I don't know how many times I've heard that statement!

Judah and Juliet- try saying that fast 10 times!

My children have no clue how to swing a bat, but a big thanks to Uncle Dave and Uncle Daryl for providing the experience...

(I love this shot of Isaiah & Uncle Daryl below- sooo serious!)


Oh, Uncle Mike!
How many kids can we fit on a rock?
I give Mr. Touw credit for trying to teach these 2 little boys how to swing a bat!
Yeah! Daddy's here- to play goalie in his work clothes. At least he switched his shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment