Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More exercise and a strict milk-only diet!

My parents think I'm growing too fast, so they developed this strict schedule of excercise and a liquids-only diet. Selah and Judah are my best coaches since they've already graduated from "Chubby Cheeks School". Well, Selah's mostly graduated, Judah still has a few courses to finish.

Peek-a-boo!


Sometimes my big sister likes to pretend (well, actually, most of the day she spends pretending). Here she thinks she has a baby in her belly. She claims it's a boy called Nicholas James, but I know better- it's really only a soccer ball!

My big brother and big sister play together all day long and they love to give hugs. I get so excited when they come over to smile at me. When Mom lays me on the floor then I arch my head in every angle just to watch all the interesting things they do.


All that excercise makes me very sleepy. Last night I was so tired that I almost slept 12 hours in a row. Mommy said I was a really big boy!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment