Jacob and Helena, with their Mommy of course, came over to visit us today to break up our long day without Daddy. With 5 kids Wendy and I are constantly hopping, but it's such a joy to see them grow up together. Our family misses growing up with all those DeVries cousins, so it is so nice to have cousins the same age in NJ.
Chubbs... is it in the blood or in the milk?
Who doesn't love babies, from kids to grandparents? I haven't met anybody yet who wouldn't smile at a baby. Why is that? I don't have the answer, but babies are definately a gift from God to bring joy in our lives!
and in love with each other.
And here's my heart-breaker! There's something strong about a mother's love that exclaims when asked, "Yup, that's mine too!" I have family and friends who long and even dream, I'm sure, about having children. I want to let you know that we do remember you before the throne of God, and we do consider it a privilege to raise God-given children for His kingdom. And when I'm tired, or have tripped over the 10th toy that day, or smell yet another dirty diaper, I remind myself of this wondrous privilege.

No comments:
Post a Comment