Saturday, May 23, 2009

1st Day of Water Park... Family Vacation II

Hi, this is Selah. On vacation we went to the indoor water park- it was much better than a pool. There was a special section for us little kids, and we were often the only ones using it. Water bubbled up from the ground and squirted from all over. There was even a big yellow slide that even Judah could go down himself.

Here's Isaiah- he was a very good boy. He was probably the only baby under 1 year in the entire park! He went swimming too, but he also just played in his seat.
Dad & Mom were busy watching us, but I think they really enjoyed it as well.



I was too scared to go down any of the rides in the bigger section, but this toddler area was just perfect. Judah, well, even though he's younger, he's not scared of anything. Dad & Mom often had to hop to keep him from drowning because he doesn't know yet how to be scared!



Here I am going down the slide...





There was also a wave pool that we really enjoyed. Many poeple would stop to watch us because they thought it was so cute to see a sister and brother holding hands. I didn't think it was very unusual- Judah needs help with balance and he helps me with my insecurity.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the story, Selah! Silas and Tirzah are sad they couldn't join you in the fun. We'll try not to get sick next time.

    ReplyDelete