So I'm a bit behind in blogging. And a bit behind in most things these days. I blog like a scrap-booker, a memory-keeper. That's why all my posts must be in sequentual order, pulling all the photos that I want to 'keep' in our family's memory. I love recording memories- so if you follow our blog, please forgive the amount of photos. These posts are my pre-memory album pages.
And here, finally, are the last of our Florida trip pictures. There are other things in our family life that I want to record- like Hannah throwing her chubby arms in the air and giggling for the pure joy of walking, also like the 53 animal count we currently have in our house (don't worry, most are small, actually, the size of an ant). But first things first, and that is, a good-bye to Florida...
Love, love, LOVE this shot!

A close runner-up to her official 1-year-old shot...
And here, finally, are the last of our Florida trip pictures. There are other things in our family life that I want to record- like Hannah throwing her chubby arms in the air and giggling for the pure joy of walking, also like the 53 animal count we currently have in our house (don't worry, most are small, actually, the size of an ant). But first things first, and that is, a good-bye to Florida...
Love, love, LOVE this shot!
A close runner-up to her official 1-year-old shot...

Hi, thank you for to show your holiday, I enjoy with. you all looking good.God bless you and your family. With love Yoka from Holland.
ReplyDeleteLove the lighting of the family pics... Best time for pics in my estimation (assuming it was dusk and not dawn, lol) The one with you guys falling over is great! Very REAL. I put too many pics in my blog too...I think most people like looking at pictures. Whatever:)
ReplyDeleteLora
Love that first picture of Hannah with the warm sun on her face too! Great family shots!
ReplyDelete