We share our joy and overflowing gratitude over the birth of our 4th covenant child!
"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has given me my petition which I asked of Him"
(Words from Hannah's namesake in the Bible)
She is 22 inches long, and very adorably chubby!
Lots of loving!
"I knew it was going to be a sister because I wanted a sister!!"
(repeated several times with much excitement)
Isaiah's turn... pure captivation!
Finally, Daddy's turn to cherish his little daughter...
Welcome, Hannah! We love you, and have been waiting a long time to hold you!!!
Congratulations! She's adorable with her chubby legs and dark hair! God's blessings!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...the Lord has surely heard our prayers! She's beautiful~i LOVE chubby babies. The picture of her and Selah is precious. Hope you're feeling well and can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations. She is a big baby. It reminds me of my Brendan. He was a little bigger but they sure eat and sleep well when they are that big.
ReplyDeleteHope all goes well. Connie Prol
Congrats!! You did hit a family birthday! :) And kept with our trend ;) Can't wait to meet her! Glad you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Congratulations!!! Wow, what a beautiful "big" baby. So glad all has gone well. Pray that you regain your strength soon and can again take on your tasks as wife and mother. Be sure to rest when you can. What a beautiful family you have!!
ReplyDeleteLisa