Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sisters

Sisters are different flowers from the same garden. ~Author Unknown


I never had one, but it is a very beautiful thing to see!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love reading and seeing your blog, I can't wait for an update. You don't know me, and I don't know you, but you are related to some of my friends from Jersey. Congratulations on the birth of your gorgeous daughter, and may God grant you all you stand in need of to raise your precious children to His Honour and Glory.
    LK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Duane & Mary,
    Congrats on the birth of your new daughter!!! Curt & I are so happy for you all! God has blessed you so abundantly, and I can't believe how fast your family is growing already! :)

    Btw, I love your blog, too. This post about the sisters pulls at my heart-strings, because I am incredibly blessed having four sisters! I'm glad that your daughters get to experience this sisterhood-friendship, and that even though you don't have a sister, you actually have many, many sisters (including me! :) through Christ Jesus! :D

    I also wanted to just make sure of something: do you mind that I have your blog on my list of favorite blogs on my site? It's a public blog now, and I just wanted to make sure it's ok with you! If it's not, let me know and I'll take it off right away! My blog, if you'd ever like to check it out, is: www.thecrickconnection.blogspot.com. Enjoy! And thanks for sharing your lives in "new-each-morning!"
    Love,
    Joanna Crick (aka Lipsy)

    ReplyDelete