Monday, December 20, 2010

Overwhelmed...

Psalm 61:1-2 :Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

First with the burden of anxiety, fear and sorrow; then with joy and apprehension; and now, with joy and thanksgiving... 'overwhelmed' would best describe our status.

Last week Wednesday our 'niece' Hadassah was labeled as end stage cardiomyopathy. Just last Thursday she was officially placed on the heart transplant waiting list. Yesterday morning we awoke to the news that a heart had already been found for her. And this morning her new heart was transplanted and beating on its own!!! I don't think we still realize how huge of a miracle this is!! Obviously, the next few days, weeks, months and years are very critical, and to follow Hadassah's story, visit Paul & Carol's blog here. But please join us in praising our Great God for overwhelming us with His grace!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing indeed!!! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

    ReplyDelete