If you track our blog regularly, you'll notice I post in spurts. And anyone with young children will know that quiet time for Mom on the computer doesn't happen every day. So, enjoy this spurt!
Here's a latest addition to our office/schoolroom- a birthday gift from a special family...

And below is a shot of one of our recent projects (fixing a leak in our skylight). This time it was Duane up in the sky; I draw the limit at cleaning gutters!

One of the twin fawns that frequent our backyard, noticing that he/she is being watched...

...and here are the 'watchers'!

Filling backpacks at a local mission- Selah was delighted that she could 'help' again this year. I guess we missed a picture with her on it.

THANKS, DADDY!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!! The next stage of our play set up- the ladder and slide!



Enjoying a fellowship meal with friends...
Duane's chicken & peach BBQ skewers... YUMM!
The rest of the table...
Holes in the family room ceiling??? I guess it might take another post to explain this project (or set of projects)...
i love this post!
ReplyDelete