Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Glimpse of #4!

Yesterday was my first baby appointment, and since my doctor couldn't pick up the heartbeat with the doppler, I was able to receive my first glimpse of our 4th child. Notice the personal message my doctor typed in for our very excited daughter.
"For Thou hast possessed my reins: Thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are Thy works; and that my soul knows right well. My substance was not hid from Thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in Thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. " Psalm 139:13-16

We love you, little one! Keep up the great task of growing and developing. We look forward to holding you in our arms and teaching you God's rich truths!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. congratulations!! :) knew this was coming soon! ;) whats the estimated due date??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Not until March 5, 2010, the Lord willing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture. It is such a miracle when all looks good! We are praying for that little one!
    F&L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mary and Duane! May the Lord bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations with the exciting news! God bless you and yours richly.

    ReplyDelete