My heart doth overflow... Why is God so good to us? At times (I pray it may be more often) grace can so completely overwhelm a person... He's given so much, and it is all undeserved. I can only stutter His praise. Freely ye have received, freely give- that's His command, but He has given so much, how can we even begin to give like He does?! Dear friend, you may not be rejoicing right now- perhaps life's circumstances are not leading you to joy at the moment...but please rejoice with me today for what He has done in our family's life. I need to shout upon the housetops...
We are on vacation spending time with family, and God's blessings are overwhelming us today. Above all, I am thankful for Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for our salvation and the grace He has poured upon our family. Below are some shots for you to enjoy...
...Isaiah meeting Kito (I'm thankful for this precious little boy)...
...some of Grandma's beautiful delhias (my favorite pictured below- I'm thankful for the beauty God created in flowers)...
We are on vacation spending time with family, and God's blessings are overwhelming us today. Above all, I am thankful for Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for our salvation and the grace He has poured upon our family. Below are some shots for you to enjoy...
...Isaiah meeting Kito (I'm thankful for this precious little boy)...

...some of Grandma's beautiful delhias (my favorite pictured below- I'm thankful for the beauty God created in flowers)...

...look, Mom, no feet! (I'm thankful for this handsome fellow and his sweet ways)...
...holding brand-new Marianne, born last Wednesday to my oldest brother and his wife, Andy & Sonya (I'm thankful for so many answered prayers that this little one would be healthy)...
...Selah loving every second of time with her cousins (I'm thankful for Selah's joy)...

...Brian and Lanae with the babies (I'm thankful for this woman God has brought into Brian's life and that she said yes to sharing his life ministry)...

...Daddy opening his birthday presents (and I'm thankful for this dearest of men who inspires me to be more like our Savior, serving all around us).

Hi Duane,
ReplyDeleteMom and I missed talking with you yesterday on your actual "birthdate"...."birthday". We pray that God will give you many more years together as a dear family. We all are blessed to share our lives with you! We pray that the Lord will continue to give you strength as you go forward in His service. He is so worthy! You are a precious son, Duane. We love you.
love, mom and dad