Saturday, June 7, 2014

April Was...

...School with no interruptions.  As we studied ancient history and an overview of the Old Testament, we also celebrated the Jewish Passover.  Here Hannah is washing her hands before the Passover meal...
Selah's turn.  It seems we take pictures of the beginning of the feast and forget to capture the rest of the events...
April was a newborn growing into a little boy, sitting so proudly next to his Grandma...

April was some lovely visits with some of Duane's staff.  What a blessing to have coworkers who also love the same Lord!
Enjoying the bakery treats they brought...
April was our quirky little five-year-old learning to ride a 2-wheeler... Yeah, Isaiah!
Legos and bikes- I'm not sure what activity consumes more of their free time, but our boys LOVE them both...
"Mom, look what I can do!"
April was petals blowing in the wind...
I'm going to miss this tree.  Funny how I can get attached to trees.  But every house I've lived in has certain favorite trees I've learned to appreciate...
Trying to keep up with her big brothers...
"Bye, Daddy!  See you later!" as Daddy leaves for work.
Tulip shot...
Petals and pollinator... the beauty of the Great Designer...
April was scrambling to get the house ready for yet another showing, packing the kids in the van, making sure the kittens are in the garage and racing out before another realtor and potential buyers went through our home.  Here the kids are proudly showing their balloon creations from a restaurant outing during a showing...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary!! It's Sophie :) Oh my, how the kids have grown!! Did I not see them last year?? Or maybe not. At this point, I'm definitely due for a visit especially to see the little one. Glad you all are doing well! Lots of love for crazy DC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant *from* haha

    ReplyDelete