Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Florida Portraits

Okay, this post is very heavy with portrait shots.  I try to capture our own yearly portraits of each kid.  So if you prefer action shots, skim this post quickly.
 
This is my favorite of Isaiah and my only decent shot with the five kids...
 Whole group shot...
 Selah attempt.  I'll retry for a better shot when she's a flower girl later this summer...
 My beloved parents in front of their condo...
 Isaiah attempt...I think I'll ask for retakes, but still cute...
 Hannah's shot is a keeper...
 Judah wanted his picture taken with his baby brother- so cute how our 'big' boys have taken to Elijah...
 Three boys, all smiling but none looking...
 Best family attempt #1...
 Best family attempt #2.  So hard to get 5 young ones to cooperate and keep a pose...
 Very blessed to be married to this man...
 My favorite, favorite, favorite...
 I used this shot to crop and create Elijah's 3 month portrait in his Daddy's arms...
 Seven coming.
 Seven going.
Seven jumping!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Mary! You are very good with the camera! I'd be thrilled with results like these (Jules thinks it's "dorky" to show her teeth when she smiles lately, so all of her smiles look fake!!!).

    ReplyDelete