In April it was finally warm enough for an outdoor photo shoot with summery outfits. I think this was our favorite of Selah, but looking way too grown up...too fast...

Grandma knit them matching hats and here's Selah with hers...
Grandma knit them matching hats and here's Selah with hers...
100% trust and 100% delight in her daddy!
(I wish we would learn to trust our Heavenly Father more with the faith of a little child!)
Our little girls. Together.
I don't think Selah remembers much of life without her little sister to carry around. Born 4.5 years apart, but they actually sometimes play dolls together - though in a 'lil' sister/big sister way'. They sleep in the same room- by choice. The little one is heart-broken if we make her go to bed without her sister. When the little one is hurt, guess who's first by her side?
This was our favorite shot of them together- notice the little one's chubby hand on the big one's protecting one?
Do they always get along? No - the big one sometimes likes to tease to annoy. And the little one thinks she can always get her way.
But their love runs deep. I never had a sister, so it gives me much pleasure to watch their relationship grow.

Sweethearts. I LOVE every one of these pictures but especially Hanna falling into Duane's arms. Precious.
ReplyDelete