Saturday, December 8, 2012

Michigan Trip I

Hurricane Sandy has come and gone, so I guess it's time I update our blog...

So here's the first of the pictures from our Michigan trip we took near the beginning of October.

One highlight was pottery painting for the girls.  Here's Rachel and Selah happy to begin their chosen pieces...

Aunt Sonya intently painting a snowman...

Andrea & Selah with their finished, though still unglazed, masterpieces...

My unglazed utensil holder...

It was a special, fun time...

Sisters sitting on Grandpa & Grandma's driveway, discussing life...

Sniiiiiiiiiffffffffffffffing Grandma's flowers...

No fear!

(Big) Puppy Love...

LOVE this shot!

Enjoying Uncle Fred & Aunt Liz's tramp...

It was Noah's turn to spend the night- here's the serious hot tub swimmers...

...and the happy ones!

Tuesday morning we headed downtown on the city bus to visit our favorite museum...

Any family resemblance between these two?

Getting served ice cream at the pretend museum shop...

"I'd like a hot dog with all the fixings and an ice cream sundae, please!"
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment