Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Which Ones?

Which ones should we show at her wedding?


(Finally a proof that she has two bottom teeth...)



And here's a special picture. Notice the proud, sweet smile on Judah's face? Judah is so proud and excited about his preschool work. He meets Duane at the door with his binder behind his back, "I bet you can't guess what I have to show you!" Then he basks in the attention Duane pays him as they go through his preschool binder on the couch. We don't do much 'paper work' in our preschool program, but Judah always wants something from that day to show Daddy. And he's also loving his Sunday School class each week (after he cried his way out of his first attendance). He even told Selah the other day that, "I can read now." Well, I guess that depends on what one calls reading:-). Sure, he can read his name now- doesn't that count?!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment