Friday, July 15, 2011

More From Sandy Pines

Here are some more favorites from last week at Sandy Pines...

Isaiah roasting marshmallows...
Eating popcorn on the deck- notice Isaiah's chin? I already forgot his accident that caused his injury, but his little gotee was cute.

Look, I'm sitting by 4 months!

Brotherly love on the golf course...

Aunt Ruth visiting with my mom...can you tell they are sisters?

We even had swimming lessons at Sandy! Here Judah is practising his back float for the first time...

And here Selah is learning the back stroke. After only 3 lessons Selah has greatly improved her confidence in the water.

And even my great friend Liesbet came for a morning! It was special to see her again...I think it's been around 3 years since we last spent time together (way too long!).

And last Thursday we had a Moerdyk reunion with all who were in state...

Lots of children...



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment