Saturday, April 9, 2011

There are Many Good Men

There are many good men.
There are some great men.
But there is one who is 'bestest of the best'.
And I happen to be married to him!
Duane surprised me this week with a romantic getaway in the mountains at a historic inn...
He said I needed it and deserved every bit of it... (but I don't deserve this man)!

Above is where we stayed, in the original carriage house, and below is a shot of our bedroom...
Our private dining area...
Even a salt water pool and jacuzzi for relaxation...
And, of course, our 'Hannah Banana' traveled along, but she was rarely competition for conversation or attention.
(And a special thanks to Grandma and some dear friends for hosting the rest of the kids!)

2 comments:

  1. brings back some good memories at that place. so glad you had a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! You do have a good husband! - Kara

    ReplyDelete