Tempted, very much tempted, but we didn't find out the gender of this little one either. So we don't know yet if this precious little one is our ______ or _____, but we do very much know that we love him or her!
And here's a 3-D shot with the hands by the face. Selah had the privelege to 'meet' the baby last week. Question after comment after question poured out of her mouth. "Mommy, it looks like you have a crab in there!" "Mommy, does that camera hurt?" "Mom, can the baby see me waving?" "Look, those are the precious little fingers, aren't they precious!?"


That's a rally neat 3D shot! I've never had one done-mostly because I think they cost a fair bit. Even though deep down , I think it's be worth every penny. :-) I hope they become standard soon.
ReplyDeleteAll the best with your pregnancy! You certainly have cute kids and I'm sure this latest blessing will follow suit.
i cried EVERY time i had one because it never ceased to amaze me what God can/does do. precious little life is such a miracle!!
ReplyDeleteI think the amazement grows with each one! So glad all is going well. We need to chat again soon.
ReplyDelete