Monday, July 26, 2010

Last Couple Weeks...

...were busy. And today we are enjoying the relaxing mood of a million things to do, but nothing that HAS to be done! Below are some pictures to catch up- but it seems I didn't pull the camera out too much.

Here's Isaiah and Great-Grandma sharing some love...

And another shot of 'lover-boy' while at the park with Wendy & kids...
Yup, I can see you!
Lady Lena coming down!
Ummmm... if there's dirt, Isaiah will find it!

And last week Duane & I taught at our Vacation Bible School. It's probably the busiest time of our summer, but we always enjoy it. All the planning paid off, for the week went rather smoothly. Duane team taught the 10-12 year-olds, I team-taught the 8-9 year-olds, and our growing little Selah was finally old enough to attend the youngest class. (Wow, what an excited little girl to go to 'school' every day!)

And what about Judah & Isaiah? They had great babysitters, ones that even took them to the town beach 4 mornings in a row!


And one afternoon last week while I was gathering party supplies, Duane took the kids to the petting zoo...

And when I choose the best from all the pictures, I'll post about Selah's party last Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. great pictures...think isaiah will teach me how to sit like that? ;)

    ReplyDelete