Yeah! We finally have a working dishwasher! Below are shots of Duane attempting to remove the broken dishwasher with 3 kids piled on top of him...
As you can see, Duane didn't get very far. And since his days have been booked with work and church meetings, I finished the job of removing the old and installing the new. I was that desparate! But now we have a clean kitchen without the steamy hours of hand washing, and I finally feel I can cook a dinner without worrying about how many pans/utencils I'm using!
And another happy bit of news... we are officially down to owning one house! That means only one lawn to mow, one house to clean, and only one house to worry about bills and repairs. Friday was the official closing date, and we are one grateful family. Today our new house finally feels like home. Thank-you to all who helped, encouraged and prayed along with us. Anyone want to come visit? If you don't mind an unpacked box or two (or ten), and lots of big and little projects uncompleted, then come on over!

these pictures bring back warm memories of when our kids were little.
ReplyDeleteand yes, a working dishwasher means a happy mom means a happy home ;)