And now I have some shots from prior to the wedding, thanks to Mom taking pictures!
Here's Aunt Shelle fixing Selah's sash...

The 5 bell-ringers practicing ringing their bells in the church kitchen...

Two little guests, Marianne & Isaiah...

Pretty Sisters...

Sweet Carolyn with Grandma...

Matching sisters...

Matching dresses, Andrea & Carolyn...

Selah & Cassie were the matching girl bell-ringers, but all the other girls also matched each other...

One big, beautiful family! Welcome Lanae!

Fred & Liz's family...

Steve & Shelle's Family...
A pose with Lanae before Isaiah got wisked off to the babysitters...
Grandma with the couple-of-honor...
Bride & Groom with Bell-ringers... (it was lovely weather, only very chilly)
beautiful! selah looks so grown up!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with everyone else - Selah looks so grown up! And beautiful too. You look great too, Mary. Love your curls!
ReplyDeleteOh I LOVE the dresses! Don't think I've ever seen them like that! That corally colour is just beautiful!
ReplyDelete