...my eager tongue with joyful song doth praise the King Divine."
This week we celebrated my birthday. We were supposed to be in Florida, BUT I received a snowstorm instead for my birthday with all flights canceled! But our God is kind, and our plans were rearranged, and we enjoyed the day in the snow... (pictures below).
Above is our new 'referee'. She's always asking if we can play soccor while she blows the whistle and poor Judah, the all-star player, has to run around after the ball that we kick at his 'goals' (wooden blocks). It's a highly active game, and a great way to burn winter caleries.This week we celebrated my birthday. We were supposed to be in Florida, BUT I received a snowstorm instead for my birthday with all flights canceled! But our God is kind, and our plans were rearranged, and we enjoyed the day in the snow... (pictures below).
And here we are taking a break from all the shoveling. Shhhhh! Isaiah knew nothing about what he was missing since he was napping, so don't spill the beans!
I am most thankful to my Heavenly Father for all the blessings He has heaped on my life. Tomorrow we remember His death and resurrection- He desires communion with us- what a blessed life!

I hope you enjoyed you birthday! Happy Birthday! Sorry it's late.
ReplyDeleteIt's Sophie that posted the above comment :)
ReplyDeleteAnd you said it never snows by you:) We are getting more tomorrow:(
ReplyDeleteDear Selah, Judah and Isaiah,
Can't wait for next weekend! I've been practicing all your names! I'm pretty good at Judah.
Love,
Kezia