"Mom keeps trying to get me to eat all that healthy stuff, but I LOVE Doritos!"
"Mom also says I need a big boy haircut, so I said, 'Sure!'"
"...and just to prove they existed, Mom took a picture of my curls."
"The haircut was all right, but it was a bit scratchy..."
"...so I got a bath! Yeah! I LOVE baths. But Mom says I'm a stinker because I always want to stand up in the tub. None of her other babies did that... but I do lots of things that her other babies never would think of doing (like swishing my fingers in the toilet, and climbing in the bathtub with my clothes on, you-get-the-point)."
"My big brother Judah coached me through my first birthday party..."
"Here's my littliest cousin- isn't she just a cute kitty?! I take good care of her."
"...and here's another shot from my party. My uncles thought they were pretty good at fuse ball until they played against my daddy. My daddy can do anything!"
"We're such a blessed bunch, aren't we? That's me in the middle of them all."
"Daddy & Mommy say they love me very much, even if I'm such a stinker. They are thankful to God for all the busy months I have been a part of their lives. Their prayer is that I can soon confess with my heart and mouth the meaning of my name, 'God is my salvation.'"

i love this post! what a cutie patootie ;)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday buddy.