...those are the mercies of the God we serve. Welcome to our little corner of the world wide web where we can quietly share some of those mercies that our Lord sends our way.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Boy Meets Glue
This precious, irresistibly hug-able, adorably cute little boy can also be very naughty! Last week it was white-out:-(
I am just wondering about the discipline administered for this glue event while daddy was at work. It seems to me by the look of this picture that a "photo op" was a better way to handle the matter. I am sure daddy would have handled it much differently.
I am just wondering about the discipline administered for this glue event while daddy was at work. It seems to me by the look of this picture that a "photo op" was a better way to handle the matter. I am sure daddy would have handled it much differently.
ReplyDeleteLove, daddy
Having been here myself, I think I understand the emotions that are at play, and I am going to take Mommy's side.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mommy's daddy
If I am not mistaken, I just noticed that the water is running while the picture is being taken.
ReplyDeleteLove, daddy (a.k.a. the one who pays the water bill)