Thursday, June 4, 2009

Would you want a ride?

Sorry, things have been busy here so no recent posts. But here's some pictures still from last week that I forgot to share. It was a Wednesday morning and I was busy getting 3 little ones ready to go to church for our Women's Bible Study. I was making great time and was rather pleased with myself . Judah was in my arms, my hand was on the door knob, ready to load the first kid in the truck, when Judah exclaims, "Hi goggy (doggy)!" But it was no dog! Here's the first picture which just missed the departing rump of a big hairy black animal (my hands were still a little shaky)...


"Mommy, what is that, can we ride him? He's cute!"

"He wants to go down my slide!"
Would you want a ride?
Needless to say, I wasn't on time any more for my Bible study and I was very nervous loading up kids after that!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You know they are out there but just not in your own yard!

    ReplyDelete